As a believer in Jesus Christ, I would like to invite you to examine God's Word, the Bible, along with me. Even if you are not certain if God exists or that the Bible is true, I hope you will open your heart and mind to the possibility that you need to know Jesus and consider accepting God's Free Gift of Eternal Life.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Biblical Financial Principle #4 - We Can Discover God's Will About Money

God’s will, purpose and direction is found through Bible study and prayer:

This includes God's desires about how we are to manage our money!

Proverbs 16:16 - How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver!

Knowing what God desires (and then doing it) is more important than money.

Psalm 119:11 - I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

John 15:17 - If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

1 Thes. 5:17 - pray continually…

1 Timothy 3:16-17 - All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

We are called by God to do good works but we are not saved by our works. We are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone.

Click here to discover more about "the life changing message of Jesus."

About Me

My photo
Cypress, CA, United States
I am a U.S Navy Veteran, a Bible student and I work in the maritime industry. I attempt to represent Jesus Christ accurately on this site. My blogs are not the "official" position of any church or ministry.