As a believer in Jesus Christ, I would like to invite you to examine God's Word, the Bible, along with me. Even if you are not certain if God exists or that the Bible is true, I hope you will open your heart and mind to the possibility that you need to know Jesus and consider accepting God's Free Gift of Eternal Life.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Are Christians Today Ashamed of the Gospel?

Please click on the play button to view this video Bible study and teaching message based on Romans 1:16:



For questions or comments please contact Bob by Email: captboblb@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
Cypress, CA, United States
I am a U.S Navy Veteran, a Bible student and I work in the maritime industry. I attempt to represent Jesus Christ accurately on this site. My blogs are not the "official" position of any church or ministry.